It is a surgery for the nose to change the shape of the nose. People do this surgery if their nose is injured for any reason. It helps better with breathing problems or some kind of birth defect. Or, any person is not happy with the appearance of the nose. And, they change their nose in size or change their nose angle. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty changed the bone of the nose meaning upped side of the nose. The lower portion of cartilage and also skin or all three.
Benefits of nonsurgical rhinoplasty
- It takes less time. Mostly takes less time than 1 hour. Results showed immediately.
- After non-surgical rhinoplasty, you feel face some little swelling, and your nose show some redness and itchiness. You have also a little bruising around the nose area. But don’t need to worry. After this kind of procedure is normal and natural. All is normal is in one or two days maximum it takes three days.
- This surgery can apply to any gender or any age person.
- The effect is for between typically eight to twelve months or twelve to eighteen months. Changes are back to normal in his first condition.
- The results are surprising.
- It is less expensive than surgery.
- No need for downtime. You are free to back to your normal life routine after 30 minutes after nonsurgical rhinoplasty.
Risks of nonsurgical rhinoplasty
- The most perfect scene is where the injunction is going red and sensitive. Redness and sensitivity remain after the procedure for a maximum of two days.
- Obviously when you have redness, sensitivity, or that kind of minor thing. You feel nervous and, in this condition, you suffer from fever. Almost all defects are gone within three or four days. Nervous conditions are common. When you are mentally stable then you will be ok.
- The doctor says that blindness issues can happen after the nonsurgical rhinoplasty. It has a very low chance. For example, if 100 men do this surgery then only 1% of patients can face blindness issues.
- Swelling: the area around your nose or down the eyes creates an over volume on your skin.
- Its risks are not too big. But a miner’s mistake can be very serious. Because the nose is a very sensitive part. It’s also near to the eyes so the nose has a connection with the eyes. The nose consists of blood vesicles that are close to the eyes. And I don’t need to tell you how sensitive the eyes are. This is why it sometimes causes blindness issues.
- The injection vessels inject are very sensitive blood vessels. So it is a very risky procedure. This is why your tissue can be damaged with only a small single mistake. This is why it is also have chances of vascular complications and vision loss.